CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Phone Call. . .

Well the all anticipated phone call. You know the one you wait for all year. The call that makes you think of nothing else but hearing that child’s voice. As a Mom of 4 boys, I have always known how things would go. I knew that by the time my boys started going on Missions, they would follow one after the other. I knew that we would have 6 years straight of boys gone. I knew that these would be precious moments in time. I knew that it would leave a lump in my throat. I knew that I would be pleased beyond words for this child and how things are going. But until that day comes you really don’t know. Yes, all the above did happen. The lump, being pleased, but emotions that you really aren’t prepared for. For me they come in tears. Not tears of sadness, but tears of Joy. These boys of mine are good boys. They are far better than their parents. And the Joy you feel when you hear that voice is something that mire words can not express. So this day, the one thing we had waited for, was not without Stress. We got an email from him telling us that he would be calling between 9-11:00am on Christmas Day. So naturally the time hits and nothing, then a call saying he will be calling back in an hour and then we can call him on the number he gave us. Well then its time, and what happens because we no longer have a land line, we can’t call because our phone plan doesn’t have inter-national. And yes, Our Child is inter-national. So as we wait, Kevin comes up with the Idea of using the computer. Which was a great idea but took some time. Meanwhile we have called our Friends up the street the Merkley’s to see of we can use their land line. Of course they say Yes. But we still can’t get through. I am a bundle of nerves. All I want for Christmas is to talk to my Boy. After about an hour and half we hear from Tyler and are able to connect through the computer. Although we can’t see him we could hear him perfectly. It was great!!! We all sat around and even for the first little bit had Don, Craig, and Tyler Merkley down to say hello. It was perfect for a brief moment all 5 kids were talking and laughing in the same room. He sounded great and even had a accent. After David and I just looked at each other, tears in my eyes and we both said the same thing… “All five together, wasn’t it great” And it was.
040041043
044045046047048049

0 comments: