We had Christmas Eve at Our Home. We didn’t have everyone here we were missing a few Robert and Leticia and their kids, Jim and Val and their kids, and Jason and Christina and there kids. We had a great night we Barbequed Steaks, had baked potatoes, salad, rolls, and lots of great desserts. We played Christmas Bingo, visited and Grandpa Beck read the Christmas Story from the scriptures. It was a really nice evening. Feel so blessed to be together as a family and visit and watch these kids. What a Great Family we have. I love them all and am so blessed to surrounded by them. We really miss Jason and Christina and their sweet girls but they will be home from Spain this summer. It will be great to have all the Beck together again. It was a fun night that ended with remembering Our Savior and the reason for the gathering. What a blessed people we are to know of Our Savior and his birth and life. We are truly blessed to live in a country where we can celebrate the Savior’s birth. I have a testimony of his birth. I know he came into this world in humble circumstances. I know of his example and life and am so Thankful for him and his example. I am blessed to have this wonderful family to share this life with. What a great day Christmas day is.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment