On February 9, Tyler turned 20 years old. He is happy and healthy and serving the Lord. He is in Chihuahua, Mexico. He loves the people and his Mission. I love Mondays, because that is when we hear from Tyler. It is the Best day of the week. There is so much comfort and joy in reading his letters. He is serving and finding those who are ready. He is a great example to all of us in this house. His younger brother will be sending his papers out in the next couple of months and he is preparing to serve like his brother and older brother before Ty. Tyler is the child who has always know what he was suppose to do. He is our black and white kid. This is my Child that at age 4 told me he didn’t want to grow up. He liked being a kid, he liked being at home. But he did grow up, but what a Good Young Man he is. He is a joy, and it’s a pleasure to be his Mom. I am blessed daily in being his Mom. He is strong and kind and caring. He knows where he is going and trusts that the Lord will guide him. He is growing daily on his mission. When we read his letters you can feel his strength and the obedience in him. He is learning patience, and how to deal with others short comings. A Mission is a wonderful thing on so many levels. It is the place where you truly get to know the Lord. Where you strengthen that testimony and foundation. But it is also a growing place where you fine turn yourself and who you are. You learn leadership qualities and learn to love unconditional. You gain a better perspective on the world and what you are capable of doing. Ty, I love you more than you could know. I gain strength weekly from your letters. I can’t explain it very well, but your Mission causes me more stress than Kevin’s did. I receive peace from the scriptures and reading your letters. I know your where your suppose to be. I am so thankful for your strength and obedience to do what’s right. I am thankful for your example. I am thankful for your willingness to serve and love those around you. I am thankful and know that the Lord is mindful of you and where you are. You are amazing to me and I am blessed daily being your Mom. Happy Birthday Ty, 11months out and 13 more to go.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment