It’s been 24 years since those 2 in the picture below married. And look at where we are now. Dental School done and working with your Dad and soon your brother Jim will join you. We are raising 5 wonderful children. Our oldest Kevin has served and completed an honorable mission in Russia and is now at school at BYU Idaho. Our Second Tyler is serving the people of Chihuahua Mexico and is loving it. Our third Kyle is going to be a Senior and is wanting to follow both his brothers and serve and is also a very successful Pole Vaulter in High School. He wants to go on to Pole Vault in College and would love to be in the Olympics. Our fourth Trevor is in his 2nd year of high school,on the dive team like Ty, and will be driving soon. He loves skateboarding like Tyler did and they all love to go surfing with you. Our Youngest Megan and our only girl. Is definitely her father’s daughter, and is very well rounded. She loves being with her brothers and is asking to learn to surf with the rest of you. As for me I am in love with you. Just as much as I was on June 25th 1988, when I became your wife. We have been through some difficult pregnancies, surgeries, and had some times when we relied on each others strength. I am sure that will continue to be the case in the future. You are my best friend, the person I count on, my hero, and my soul mate. I am so grateful you came into my life. Your are a great father and wonderful Husband. I admire you and learn from you daily. I enjoy being around you and look forward to our time together. It doesn’t seem like it could be 24 years, but then I can’t picture life before this. Happy Anniversary David, I love you!





0 comments:
Post a Comment