Well after much debate in Our Home about whether or not we could go to Trevor Dive Meet, we showed up to the League Finals Meet. He was adamant all season that we not go. He wasn’t feeling good about it yet. It was not easy respecting his wishes. But at the end I finally said, “Bud, it’s no big deal you need to let us come support you”. So we did! All the Usual Suspects were there but this time Kyle was in the spectators seat, usually it’s Trev. Megan is out and about taking pictures. And Trevor has no idea I am posting these. But I am the Mom after all and I am pleased with my Boy. He had a good season. He will get better each year. And as long as it is fun, well at this point that is all I can ask for. He enjoys it. He tried track so he could be with Kyle but hated it. Dive is his thing. Looking forward to other Seasons. Congrats Trevor, You did Good!
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment