Megan’s Dance Recital was GREAT!! She did a great job, I thought it was her best performance. But then I am her Mom. It was also a difficult night because we had to split up as a family. David and Grandpa Beck went to CIF Finals at Mt Sac to be with Kyle. Luckily Kyle helped me out and went on to Masters so I could see him jump again. And at the Recital it was Grandma Beck, Trevor and myself there to support Megan. It was a night of Video Taping and taking lots of Pictures and tons of text messages back and forth. It was a a great night the dances were so cute and as usual Trisha out did herself with the costumes. It was a Great Night of “Rocking Around the Clock”
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment