Our Girl!
Well, there are times when I feel like I waited so long to see little girl toes. Waited and wondered what kind of Mom will I be to a little girl. I knew all about boys and what to expect but was a equipped to deal with a little girl. I know that I was fine before these little toes entered my life, I was content with my 4 little men. But oh what wonderful things came from our Little Lady. We were complete, We were now and forever changed by this little lady. She would soften hearts and make little boys play and watch and do things they never thought they would. They would protect and take care of this Little Lady. They would stake their claim to her. She would become the center of this home bringing in her laugh and her smile. Things would not always be easy. Things would not always be like before. Things would not always be fair. And things certainly would not always be her way. They would teach her how do things they liked. They would teach her things that they love. They would teach her to be tough and strong. They would teach her to stand on her own. She would teach them how to be around a girl. She would teach them to take turns. She would teach them about the things she loves. She would teach them about the things she likes. And in the end I would learn that I can be the Mom she needs. In the end Our House would feel complete. In the end we knew we needed our Little Lady, because she melted our hearts and opened our minds to a Whole New World. I am so glad that the fears turned into Joy and that I have these little toes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment