Final Trip of the Summer
We were able to get one more trip in before school started back up. I love going to the Lake, the kids just seem to enjoy being outside and hanging out together. Its not all blissful, we have the occasional disagreement. But they do like being together. I think I am just getting way to sappy in my old age here. I just reflect and think about our time together, Probably because this kind of time together is coming to a close. Our kids are getting bigger and moving on and out. Missions and School, will be taking them off on their own. I wouldn't want to start all over again. Well sometimes maybe, it would be nice to have a do over switch. I probably reflect so much because it seems like it is happening to fast. I know its not, but there are times when it feels like it is. I am sure most will say that once they hit school, time just flew. They are getting older and making decisions on what they will be and do in the future. So this brings me to my post, The Sand Bar- in general we don't go to the Sand Bar after Thursday, it seems to become to much of a party scene. So we go either on Wednesday or Thursday. I usually like to go on Wednesdays because there is less people you have to worry about. This time we were their on a Thursday and mostly because it was really windy this trip at least this day. So the Sand Bar seemed to be a good place for the kids to run around and goof off. They played catch and swam around. It was a good day and we enjoyed hanging out together.





0 comments:
Post a Comment