July 15, 2010
Hey Mom,
Well this week is been great just like last week and things are going great still really busy and trying to find the time to do everything I need to which is super hard, but possible. I am very grateful to be here in the mission field right now I am so excited to be able to help the people that I meet with on a regular bases and it is just exciting. Transfers are coming up here pretty soon, before next P-day so I will let you now where I will be going when that happens. Next is that, once again I have a talk on Sunday on different ways of preaching the gospel so we will see how that goes. I will let you know next week too.
AND HOLY COW THAT IS SO AWESOME THAT CRIAG IS GOING TO PERU I AM SO STOKED CAN'T YOU TELL!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO TELL HIM CONGRATULATIONS FROM ME AND THAT I AM SUPER EXCITED AND THAT HE WILL BE A GREAT MISSIONARY AND HE IS GOING TO DO A GREAT JOB AND THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL COME TO LOVE HIM LIKE WE ALL LOVE HIM. SURELY THOSE PEOPLE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HIM COME TO THEM AND HELP THEM. wow and AJ soon this is just an exciting month.
Well the Lake trip will be fun and everything, bummed that I am missing of course but there will be others when I get back I just have to go through it for another summer that's all. haha! Well the babies are super cute also wow . I bet that everyone is very excited to have them here and that everyone is just doing great. Well Mom I really don't know what to say this week has been great things are going good and should be going good for the next week. Sorry that this letter is so small this week but nothing really super exciting stands out from this week. I really can not think about anything. But I just want you to know that I love you and am grateful for the chance to be here and be your son. I think about you daily in a way that is not homesickness or trunky but thinking about all the things that you have taught me in my life and I thank you for all of them. I am blessed to have a Mom that wants me to be happy and be happy spiritually. Mom, I really don't know what I would have done if you were not my Mom. But then it makes me think that out of all the mothers in the world right now which is millions if not billions that I choose you, I do not think that it was chance or coincidence but that rather I knew you and Dad personally before this life and that I knew that you would make great parents for me and that I am blessed and that this is how I know that there is a plan of salvation.
well mom love you
love
kevin
WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
I HOPE THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A GREAT ONE THAT YOU ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT AND JUST HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK
LOVE
KEVIN
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 1:36 PM
Labels: 2010 Letter from Russia, July 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Perfect post, for a wonderful mom! We all love you and it's pretty good to see the fruits of your labors. Good work, Jewels. You brought up a wonderful son!
Love you, Aims
Post a Comment