CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Final Trip

These are the final pictures of our trip. We had so much and enjoyed every minute of the trip. I will not say that every one got along 100% of the time. And if your kids are happy with each other all the time I want to know your secret. For the most part every one does get a long. But you can't put that many personalities together all day on one ski boat and expect perfect harmony all the time. And as most parents have figured out, if they are clam the mood flows through to every one. They do like to be together, and for the most part they rely on each other for most things. I was always worried about the boys being so close in age. But I am finding that it's not the arguing that I think about now. It's the leaving home, they will go one after the other. And I didn't think about that when they were small. So now I am trying to be content with our time together and absorb every minute. Even when it's a little stressful at times. I know his time will pass and soon I will be wandering a quiet house. So to my children. . . bring on the noise,the wrestling, the late nights waiting up, the new drivers, the busy days, the Mom's taxi service, early morning seminary, another teenager, the Laughter, and Memories Together.
















































3 comments:

cassie said...

looks like lots of fun julz!I sure wish we would have been there it looks fun and relaxing!

Karli Anderson said...

Looks like so much!!! A swim would feel good right now to me too, just relaxing... but I'm enjoying what I'm doing too.

Love and miss you all.

Karli Anderson said...

Looks like so much fun I meant.