Hey Mom,
Well this time I did get transferred. I got transferred to a different branch but it meets in the same building as the old one so that is kind of nice cause I will be able to see all those that I had come to like in the other branch as well. I have a new companion and he is a Russian and just a little different of a person, but I think things will be great. He is one of those people that always has to be right so it will be tough for a little bit until I can find a way to make myself accept that I will always be wrong to him. But I think it will be good. So I will keep you up to date with all of that.
I am glad that you all had fun at the lake this last week and that you got to hang out with the Merkley's and everything. But that is crazy how hot it is at the lake I can not believe that it was 116 and even hotter. Right now we are going through a heat wave but it should end by the end of this month and to be honest I really hope so, I will be so happy. i do not like the cold, but I do not like the heat I just want it to be normal and to be good weather.
I did get the letter from Craig and it was great. It was really nice to see just why he wants to serve a mission. I really enjoyed it. I am also glad that I have the opportunity to write him and I enjoy seeing changes in the lives of those that I care about (if that makes sense). AJ will have his call by next week that is awesome I am really excited. I wonder where he will be going.
That is pretty cool that girl is coming here I think that she will love it here it is by far the best place in the world. Well almost if my family was here then it would be and if they had running drinkable water, but that is not important. I think that is really cool and I can not wait to meet her and talk to her.
Well that is also good that Jay and Christina are going to be going to Spain or the chance to go to Spain way better then Iraq or something for sure. Maybe on my way home I will stop in Spain and they can see me that would be awesome. But that is in a while, I do not want to get to trunky now do I.
Well Mom I love you and everyone else at home miss you alot and hope that you have a great week and talk to you next week love you
love always
Kevin
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 1:15 AM
Labels: 2010 Letter from Russia, July 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment