CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hey mom and family,

Just have got to tell you about some of the things that have happened this week, Well first off a week from today I had the privilege of hearing from one of the Lord's servants that happened to be Elder Dallen H. Oaks. He talked about how faith is the #1 important thing in missionary work. It was an amazing talk and the spirit was so strong bearing witness of the things that Elder Oaks spoke about. He also talked about some things that make a successful missionary and how we can do that. Then he gave us some council which when he did that, it was like the Lord's council for me as well as the rest of the Missionaries in the MTC.
Then I also received the Privilege on Thanksgiving Day to hear from another one of the Lord's servants and this time it was Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Elder Holland's talk was also amazing and the spirit was there bearing testimony to me that what he spoke was true and that they came from God. Elder Holland first answered some questions of some missionaries and he gave us answers that were just amazing. Then before he was done speaking to us he bore testimony of the truthfulness of this Gospel and the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. His testimony was amazing and really brought the spirit to the meeting and really touched my heart and gave me the witness of the truthfulness of his words and through that my testimony was strengthened.
Then this week I had an extremely great spiritual experience in a place call the RC. Strangely enough it started off very happy and peaceful and then I got a disgusting feeling inside, but through that feeling my testimony of the Savior and of God was strengthened. It started with me receiving a call from a lady that wanted to know more about the bible and to teach her the doctrines of the bible well I didn’t have time to teach her right there so I got her information and I am calling her back this Friday at 7 to have a discussion with her and to answer her questions I am really excited. Well after I had gotten of the phone with her this man called in and asked me a question about the Holy trinity and I told him what the Church Beliefs and that is that God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost are three separate beings but are united in purpose, well that is not what he wanted to here from me so he had me turning to books in the bible and to chapters to prove that what I had just told was not true, Well as I was talking to this man I just got this nasty feeling inside and it just kept getting worse and worse and instead of doing something about it at first I stayed on the phone and continued to talk to him. Well, finally the feeling was so bad that it seemed like I was surrounded by darkness so I testified to him about God the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost and right after I had finished the line was cut off and I knew that it was the Lord helping me out to get off the Phone. That is the excitement of this week and it is just amazing. I hope that all of you had a great thanksgiving I know I did because I knew that I had all of you in my heart. I hope you have a great week and everything. I love you all and look forward to hearing from you all. Well, I have to admit I have slacked off this week I ran out of stamps last week so I am sending all of your letters out today so you should have them by Friday or Saturday.

Love always, your son and Brother Elder Beck

P.S. I could really use some more cheetos and some goodies. haha

Well just so you know this is my third to last P-day before I head out for Russia so I will only have three weeks left to write you from here pretty insane right well I love you all have a good week.

0 comments: