CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hey Dad,

How are things at home? And how is work going?
Dad I have got to say I never realized the power of the Lord when it comes to
learning a language. Yes, it is super hard and at times frustrating but the
things that I have remembered and continue to remember are amazing, I can
truly say that now I know how you must have felt while learning Spanish. That
the lord is able to make you and help you remember the things which you have
been taught. I have come to really appreciate this especially right now since we have started teaching in Full Russian now. Which is a Nightmare in and of its self. But I have been able to remember things that I thought for sure I would forget because at the time it seemed like it went right over my head.
The scripture the lord works in mysterious ways just keeps playing in my mind when these things happen. Well dad I just want to let you know that I love you and think about all the things that you have taught me over the year’s everyday and it has made my stay here that much better


Love Kevin

1 comments:

Trish said...

All I can say is, WOW! That's awesome!