Hey Mom and Family.
This week has been a super exciting ,one finally got our flight plans which tell me that I leave on December 21 at 8 in the morning from salt lake airport but we leave Provo at 5 in the morning. Our first flight is to New York City, then from New York to Austria, Vienna, and then last from Vienna, Austria to my mission St. Petersburg. I am really excited and can not wait to be in the field and telling people about the Gospel that I love and have come to love even more since being in the MTC. It is truly amazing the amount of growth one can have and receive when focusing on the Gospel all day every day. I haven't decided where I will call we have almost a three hour lay-over in New York so I will probably call there but if I have time I will call in Salt Lake cause I know that everyone will be home between 6 and 7 so that is good so if I can I will call there and se how things are going. And then I will probably have the opportunity to call home on Christmas well I am actually almost positive. But other than that not much new things have happened we do have the opportunity to Host again this week on Wednesday which is just awesome. So I will be able to do that one last time before I leave the MTC. and then since today is P-DAY I had the ability to go to the Temple today and my companions and I had actually did washing and anointings (sorry I am having a hard time spelling in English) which was just amazing just like you told me last week in your letter the blessing that you receive and just the remembrance of those blessings is just amazing, I really enjoyed it and was glad that was how we ended our last stay at the temple. I am also glad that I had the ability to go to the temple all of these times while in the MTC and to just start the day with going to the temple is amazing I can see why you and dad go so often. Also I want to thank you for the package and the letters oh and you can tell Tyler that Steve did get his letter and that he has been trying to write him back but things have been crazy and actually Steve leaves tomorrow he is super excited and cant wait to get in the field and start teaching the Gospel.
Well mom I am about out of time but like I do every week I will write more in my letter home to you and every one. but I was really wondering if you got my memory card and the Picture I sent I thought that you would like the picture and so I sent it even thou I sent you my entire memory card ha-ha. Well mom I love you so much and honestly think about you every day and the blessing it has been to have you as my mom and to have dad as my dad. The two of you have taught me everything I know and have made me the person I am today and I just hope that I continue to be that way and some day, be as good of a man as dad. That is one of my goals in life is to be just like the two of you humble, honest, loving and just all around great people love you lots
Elder Beck
P.S the next e-mail will be from Russia crazy!!!!!!!!! Ha-ha LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 11:45 AM
Labels: Last letter from the MTC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
oh my I was tearing up and everything! what an amazing young man. Wow you should be so proud. I love that kids. Hopefully he got my last letter before he leaves. I hope that you are doing okay. I miss you so much and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment