Thanksgiving Day
We had a very nice Thanksgiving day. We enjoyed being together, missed Kevin. I figure next year will be easier. I am so Thankful for so many blessing in my life. Four of them are pictured below. One is on his mission, I feel so blessed to have a Son worthy and willing to serve the Lord. And I am extremely Thankful for the wonderful, patient husband I have been blessed with I could never have made it through the summer and these past few months without his Love and Support. I am so grateful for Priesthood blessing and the power they have. I am thankful for my Health and that things continue go to well. I am thankful for my membership in the church and the testimony that I have of My Savior. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to attend the temple on a regular basic and the blessings that come from regular attendance. I am thankful for wonderful family that we have on both sides.
I am thankful for all my blessing and there are many.





0 comments:
Post a Comment