CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just wanted to share one of Kevins letters. He's doing Great!!


Mom

Sweet Thanks Mom. Well I hope all things are going awesome at home. Do you think you could do me a favor, I received a dearelder from Sister Nevarez, and she told that AJ drops stuff of here all the time so if you could get me an e-mail address for him that would be awesome or just an address something that I will be able to get a hold of him with just to say what’s up and stuff. And another thing if you could tell Nate to get on his E-mail for me tell him that I sent him and e-mail about a week ago. And lastly of the favors would be Craig's P.O. Box number I unfortunately forgot where I put it at and I have been unable to reach him and if you get this today and if you have time you can dearelder me so that I will be able to write Craig today since I can only write letter on Tuesday.
Oh and for some pretty sweet information the older districts of Russians left today and that means we are next in about 5 weeks. I also heard that I will be able to call you when I get to the airport in Salt Lake. The only thing is I believe that would be around 4 or 5 in the morning which means it would be about 3 or 4 in the morning there. So I hope you are ok with an early morning wake up call haha. And then I will be able to call you 3 days into being into Russia because it will be Christmas yeah. That will be twice in the same month that I get to talk to you.
Oh and guess what as of this week we are having to teach in full Russian which is crazy. So no more speaking English for me during any missionary discussions now!!!! Which is so weird? But the weirder thing is that we are able to do it in just 4 weeks. We are able to speak in Russian and be understandable, which is awesome.
I have got to say that the Lord truly blesses us with the Gift of Tongues and we as a district can truly feel it, it is amazing.
The coolest thing about my mission so far is how much closer I feel to my Savior Jesus Christ. I have got to say that my Patriarchal Blessing is starting to unfold in my life I have gained such a strong testimony of the Savior and his Atonement and that continues to grow everyday. It is truly amazing. I have never had the spirit's presence for so long in my life. The MTC feels as if it were in the temple all day and every day. It is remarkable.
Well Mom I love you and everyone else at home and look forward to hearing from you all very soon.
Love Always, СТАРЕЙШИНА БЭК



Don't want to Brag about him, but it is so wonderful to watch your child grow and get stronger each time you hear from Him. He is truly doing Great! He is setting such a great example to all of us! I just wanted to share with all of you I love you all. Thank you for being in my life and the lives of my children we all so much better off because of all of your influences.

2 comments:

Leticia said...

GOSH Julie & Dave...
Kevin is so awesome@@! You can see him spiritually maturing so quickly! He is a wonderful young man! I hope my kids and be just like him! Thanks for sharing his letter @ !!! What a sweet testimony and spirit!!!
Love your family and all of your examples! YOu guys are the trailblazers for me, and I am thankful Kevin is so strong in the church!!!

Hillary said...

We are so glad that Kevin is clearly excelling at the MTC! Do you know if anyone is allowed to meet them at the airport before they leave? I know lots of rules have changed, but I think we were able to see Andy. Anyway, if it's allowed, we'd love to get a chance to see Kevin if only for a few minutes. Let us know!