What have We Built?
We have built a Partnership. We have built a Friendship. We have built a house into a Home. We have built a Family. We have built a place where you can feel Safe. We have built memories that are Unforgettable. We have built a place where one can Express himself. We have built a place where children can Run. We have built a place where the Gospel is Know. We have built a home where the Scriptures are Read. We have built a home where Family home Evening is a Key. We have built a place where our children see Service being Taught and Excepted. We have been a place on Love. We have built a place of Kindness. We have built a place I hate to be far from. We have built a Home where our children Know and See their parents Love and Respect each other. We have built a strong foundation for Our Children to build on. We have built a Home where the Temple is a sacred place, a place to visit often. We have done all this is a short amount of time at least that is what it feels like.
It doesn't seem like it's been 21 years today. It seems just like yesterday we were starting out. Planning for our future together. And here we are, 21 years later. 5 children with 1 headed on a mission soon, 2 in high school, 1 in Jr. high, and one in 3rd grade. WOW how time flies by. It has been a great journey. I am so grateful to my Father Heaven for blessing my life with you. I love you , David. Your the Best part of Us. Looking forward to 21 more plus.
Happy Anniversary David!





4 comments:
Happy anniversary! We're excited to see you in a few weeks.
Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute!
Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversary! I hope that you two had a great day. I love you both and miss you tonz. I am so excited for Thursday I can hardly wait. Oh Kevin I say France. That is where I think that you are going to go! I love you all I will be waiting for my phone call.
Happy Anniversary!!!
We hope you have many more!!
I love all the recent posts...I have read them, but have been so busy to leave comments..
I am so proud of all your kids!
They are truly wonderful examples to us!
KEVIN...Hmmnn...
I think he is going to go to Spain...
Second choice...
Florida...
Can't wait to find out!
Good job Megan on your dance!!!
She looked so adorable in all of her costumes...
We are so happy that we got to witness Megan's baptism! She is a special girl!
XOXOX
Post a Comment