What a wonderful weekend. I can hardly believe our Little Girl is a Baptized member of the Church. I can hardly believe that she is Eight years old. I can hardly believe how she waited for this day. I can hardly believe that it came and went so fast. I can hardly believe that all my children are Baptized and growing so very fast. I can hardly believe how excited she was for the day to come. I can hardly believe how wonderful it all was. I can hardly believe how I sat there and remember all the Baptism days. How excited they all were from Kevin being the first and looking so forward to that day and getting his first set of scriptures. To Tyler raising both hands in the air and saying, "That was Awesome." To our Kyle thinking that day would never get there, and being so happy to have done what his brothers had done before him. To Trevor who thought it took forever for it to be his turn. They all waited and could hardly stand the waiting. And our Little Megan Evelyn was no different. She was so excited and happy for the day to be here that later that day wished she could do it all over again. She wore the same White Dress that her Aunts Melissa and Jessica wore. Her Dad actually baptized both of them in that same White dress. Alysa was the first grand-daughter to ware it, then Taylor was the next. When Megan was asked by Grandma Beck if she wanted to ware it also. She was so excited to be apart of the past. To say how special that dress was because not only did her aunts ware it and cousins. But her Grandma Beck made the dress. Someday Samantha, Jessica's little girl will join the tradition followed by her sister Everly. What a wonderful day to be in the changing room when she came out of the Font. Having Four Boys first I have never experienced that part of the excitement. What a powerful testimony builder! She was so happy and excited about what she just experienced. Even though they are young they understand. Our loving Father in Heaven is so wise. Little children enjoy the moment and remind us as parents and family members how wonderful our membership in the church is. I am so over whelmed with the feeling I am experiencing right now. There is such Joy in the decisions being made. I am so very thankful to a loving Father in Heaven. He has blessed my Life so very much. I hope and pray Megan always remembers the Joy and Excitement she felt on this day. I know I will.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
MEGAN, YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!
What an amazing day for you! You are so lucky enough to have all your brothers there with you!! What a moment!
Love Ya Sweet Megan!
❤Sister Madrid
Congratulations Megan! What a wonderful choice you have made to be baptized a member of the church. I'm so glad your special day turned out to be so wonderful! You look so cute! I can only imagine how happy our Heavenly Father is with your decision to be baptized. Way to go!
Megan I am so proud of you! We thought about you all day long and it really got Carter thinking about and that he doesnt have that long til his special day. I wish we could have been there Megan I love you so much and am so proud of you and your decision to be baptized. you are being such a great example to you cousins. You look beautiful in your dress. Wow Juls time is really flying bye. Miss you all and cant wait to see you.
Hi Julie, can you email me a picture of Megan and Bishop in white, if you have one. Or pick your favorite Baptism Day picture. I need by the 7/4. Thanks!!
Post a Comment