It must be almost fall. We just went on our first riding trip. We love hanging out and riding. It is so much fun to just be away for a little while. It gets so busy with kids and Church stuff. We have to take the any time we can to go. We go with another family they have three boys and they all get long great and Megan she just tells them all what to do. We are looking forward to more trips these trips are some of my favorite trips we make. The boys are all growing up so fast. They all are starting to get to big for some of their bikes and they need to move to the next. This is something I never thought I would do. But I love it. It is a great family activity that we all can take part of.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You'll have to take us dirt biking sometime. You guys have way to much fun vactioning, I hope we are just like that with our kids. Your great examples of what life should and can be like. Thanks!
Aims
Post a Comment