CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brother and Sister, also Friends

Who knows what they talk about but they have a great relationship. It has its bumps, and times they each need their space. But they are good friends. If you get up in the night and can't find our little wanderer Megan. She is usually sleeping at the end of his bed. Hopefully, one day they will realize how special it is. I know I do.




Not always easy having a little sister. But knowing she adores you should help make it easier. She's always right behind him.





















She followed him everywhere. They were always together.

































He loved having a baby sister. He was her biggest fan. He looked after her, and helped take care of her.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I loved this blog! I always wonder what kind of relationship Ethan and Sarah will have and this made me just about cry watching Trevor and Megan. I sometimes feel bad there is such an age gap, but seeing your post made me realize they can still be close even though they are 3 years apart. I want them to be best friends and to adore one another, thanks for showing me how possible that actually is. I love you, Jewels. You are the best big sister in the world. Keep posting. Can't wait until Thanksgiving!

Love you,
Amy

lisa g said...

You made me cry tonight. Seeing Megan and Trevor together was something that I needed. I worry so much about Abby and watching Megan always makes me smile.

cassie said...

I am obsessed with blogging every day I get up and I cant wait to read what is going on. It makes me feel not so far away from you. I miss you and love all of you. There is something special about each of your kids I feel lucky to be apart of you and their lives. They make me excited to see what life is like as they get older. I love you juls we are so going to be coming so soon!!!! We have a count down.

The Beck Boyz said...

even thou i live at home man trev and meagn are so funny and cute in those pictures, dont let trev know that i said it was cute ahaha love you mom

Leticia said...

Julie...This is way too cute!
i LOVE THIS~!!
tHANKS FOR coming to Ryan's party...I will post some pictures soon! WHEN we get the computer fixed!!! It was great to see all of you! I love the new slideshow!
We need to get together more often...Sometimes we feel alone out here...
What is everyone doing for the upcoming holidays...Last year was kinda crazy with the new babies and holidays!
Take care...I got some good and CRAZEE shots of boys doing tricks on the waterslide....
You guys are the best!!!
Love ya,
Leticia