Here we are at the beach, Our favorite place to go. We go with our kids, we go alone. There is something about being at the beach. It just calms, and gives you peace. I love the Beach, Its always been apart of our relationship. From our Dating days, to early married life, to life with kids. I can remember going early morning surfing and getting all bundled up watching from the shore. I remember going with tiny ones and introducing them to beach life. It’s a part of our family. We go all summer long and then all fall, winter and spring. It’s a year long routine. Its always good weather to go to the beach in my kids eyes. I am not always apart of the Dawn Patrols, but when I do go I love to watch them. I love to see them sitting out their on their boards waiting to catch that perfect wave. Watching as the sets come in. I love to watch them enjoy their time with their Dad. I love these moments in time when I get to watch them enjoy being kids and enjoy what they are doing. I am so glad that we have the beach and it is apart if this family life of Ours. I love being Married to My Best Friend.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment