Where did the time go? Where did those days go of holding your hand? When did Our Little Girl get so big? When did you decide you could do whatever your brothers can? Those days go so fast. If you blink you may miss them. She was such a Daddies Girl. She still is. . .She loves being where he is. She loves going for rides on his Harley. She loves playing catch with him on Friday’s before school. She loves going on Bike rides with him on the weekends. She has ahold of his heart, I know he knows it. I love watching them together. He has a different relationship with her. She adores her Dad. And before our eyes she is growing up and becoming a very nice Young Lady. She can hold her own with the Boys. Looks forward to Friday run days at school and beating the boys. She is the Best Part of Me and more Adventurous than I ever was. I Admire that she has no fear of trying.
So now she is our Surfing Girl. . . Did I ever doubt that would Happen. . .Probably Not.





0 comments:
Post a Comment