We love the beach and for as long as I can remember we having been going. Started when I started dating David. It became routine to go early morning and watch David surf. I remember going with Kevin as a Baby, then with Tyler, soon I had Kyle and Trevor. It became a family affair. During the summertime I would pack up all the kids and we would go during the week. By the time I had Megan it was our summer routine. We had one day a week that we would go. At one point we had a bunch of us going, different families all with kids around the same age. At one point there were the Clawson’s , Larsen’s, Evan’s, McGookin’s, Merkley’s, and us. Now many years later the group is different but we are still going. Instead of it being families with kids the boys ages, its families with kids Megan’s age or younger. Still so much fun. These are pictures with the Lanier’s and Melissa and her boys. Started out small this year but everyone knows I go on Wednesday and everyone is Welcome.
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment