Our City here in Rancho Cucamonga had its tree lighting ceremony on Friday Night at 7:00pm. I will admit that Megan and I were on a girls night out and we had no idea that this was taking place. But being that we were there we decided to take it in. It was really cool, they had a laser show and music, with fireworks. Yeah I know where else in the world would you light a tree and have a firework show. That would be Cali for ya! But it went pretty good with the music. Although I was thinking it but the family next to us said it out loud, "What kind if Christmas music is this, and fireworks What?" So I had a good laugh! But it was a nice evening pretty cold here so it made it feel like that holidays. But one thing I would like to say, "What happened to Thanksgiving?" It seems like Thanksgiving just gets forgotten, sadly it feels like its the forgotten holiday. But we had a great time Megan and I. Our men were on a Camping trip/Hike this weekend. So we had a great Girls Night Out! So Thanks Rancho you helped make it a evening we won't forget!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
oh how fun! that looks lke a great memory. i hope that you are having a good day. i miss you
Post a Comment