Kevin's Big Day
What an amazing day this was, I can't believe we are here at this point. He was ready and everything was wonderful. The family and friends that came just helped make the experience great. I wasn't sure how I would feel. All I can say is that it is hard to put into words the feeling and emotions going on. I am always so excited and happy for family and friends who make the decision to enter into the Lords House. But this was different, I feel very overwhelmed with the feeling of Joy for Kevin and His decisions. He has always been a good example to his brothers and sister. We are so very excited for Him and this New Adventure He will have. What an amazing thing to except a call from the Lord to serve. He will be an amazing Missionary, He is ready and eager to meet the people of Russia. He's looking forward to serving and loving His Mission. For Kevin this was the first step to getting all the goals accomplished He has set. He is well on the Right Road.
David, Myself and Kevin.
This was all our Family and Friends. Kevin was surrounded by all those that love him. His Great Grandparent the Bakers, Aunt Colleen, Uncle Wayne, Aunt Carolyn, His Grandparents the Beck's, Lance and Nancy Clawson(Our Bishop), Don and Cindy Merkley, Mike and Kelli McGookin, Larry and Carolyn Nevarez, and Julie Taylor. We had so many that wanted to come but doing it on a Friday made it hard for some. Thank you to all of you. You really don't know how much you mean to us and how much we love you. Thank you for the examples you are to not only Kevin but to all of us.





3 comments:
Wow, I bet it was such an amazing day. Way to go Kevin! And I can't believe that it's only 24 days until he enters the MTC. He really will be such an awesome missionary. Know that our thoughts are with you all and we wish we could be there for his farewell.
Love and miss ya!
You guys all look so great! Way to go Kevin! We are so proud of him.
We love you and will see you in a couple of weeks.
Love, Amy
Julie, just wanted to send a quick note and send our love for you all right now. We are so excited for Kevin and for the experiences your entire family is having during this process. Enjoy this "paycheck" mother moment. It has been many years in the making. We are so sorry we won't be there, but we will certainly be thinking of you all on your big day.
Shaundee and Fam!
Post a Comment