Bubbles. . .
What's more fun than Bubbles? I can't think of too many things. Kids always love to blow bubbles. Megan and Dylan played forever out front, blowing bubbles and laughing. There's one thing better than bubbles. Children's laughter, that has to be the best sound ever. Sometimes you just watch and learn from them they can enjoy the simplest of things. Megan enjoys her days with Dylan. I figure it's probably nice to be the big kid once in a while. Hopefully she will remember these days. I know I will. Laughter is a Mother's happiness. It brings such peace when you hear your children laugh it's contagious. We all need to stop and enjoy the simple things in life. It's nice to slow down once in awhile.





1 comments:
Bubbles are the best! And really do provide hours of entertainment for kids! Megan looks so cute!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment