What was HE Thinking?
Well , Okay enough with going to the Dr.'s Hunny..
David was doing some work at the house. And went to grind something, real quick and didn't put on his eye protection. And Well, the picture says it all. I will spare the details. Needless to say we are still seeing a Dr, he still has one more appointment to go, hopefully things will look good and he'll be done. He missed 1 and 1/2 days of work because of the patch. Which he was not happy about. My brother Micheal called him The Pirate Dentist, Arrrr... I'll be drillin on ye teeth me hardy!!!





2 comments:
Poor Dave!!!That is funny though, the Pirate Dentist! I think I would freak out if my Dentist came to drill on me with an eye patch! I hope he is doing better, that is scarey, you don't want to mess with your eye site!
Seriously, that is great.
Post a Comment