Trying to get caught up. The following posts are from Feb-Mar. I have one more update to do I'm just trying to put all the pictures together. We are all doing Great. Life is always busy. But we are enjoying every minute of it. The kids are all doing great. Tyler is enjoying the Dive Team at School. He has his first meet coming up. We are looking forward to that. Kyle is doing great in school, and is getting ready for track to start up.He is thinking about doing the Pole vault in High School so He has been getting some help from a boy in our ward with that. Trevor can't wait for school to end, so He'll be out of Elementary school and into JR High. He also can't wait for school to get out so we can start going to the beach. Megan is growing so fast I think she is getting bigger every day. STOP!!! Well she loves her dance classes and can't wait until May 23, for her recital.And she also is very excited about turning 8 this year and getting baptized. The big day is June 6. And Kevin is working and going to school. He wants to get to work on his Mission Papers, he can put them in on June 14. WOW!!! Well, that's an update on life here. We all are busy and enjoying what Life is all about right now. Hope all is well with all of you...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Soooo fun! I don't think I will ever do the ski thing, I seem to always get hurt in the snow...It is an omen ha! My sis is getting all ready to go, I wish her and the kids luck! Looks like it was a fun trip!
Hi Julie
I don't have your email so I thought I would ask you through your blog. We are kicking around the idea of a boat...what's your thoughts? What lakes do you like to go to? Is Cali too busy for a boat? Thanks
Wendy
silverfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment