This is Megan with her cousin Taylor. They are a couple months apart. They love being together, and don’t get nearly enough time together. They are funny, happy, little girls. I love watching them together. I have to say Thanks, to my Sister in Law, Leticia for these photos, she took. They are great. Look at those 2 girls. They are so lucky to have each other. I wish they could live closer. Megan often says that she wishes they would buy the house next door to us. Then we could see each other every day. She has a plan that if that happened we would just put a gate between the houses and be able to go between the houses. It would be great. I have to remind her that her Dad works in Upland and Uncle Rob has a little traveling between the 2 hospitals he works at and it would be a way longer drive for both Daddies. But then I tell her you can always wish and hope. Then just enjoy the moments with your cousin. Making Memories are the Best!
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment