Oh its Christmas time… Yeaaaa I love this time of year. The decorating, the cooking, the baking, getting things ready for the big day, family gathering, and reading and talking about our Savior. The whole reason for the season. The birth of our Savior. It’s such a magical time of year. People are kinder, softer, open to help others. This time of year you get to see the better side. I love our traditions. I love decorating the tree. And seems like with boys on Missions, I can’t wait for Christmas Morning. I feel like a little kid. The excitement of getting to hear their voice is almost all you can think about. The joy of that day, being reunited with all our Children. Hearing them chatter on and on with one another. Hearing the excitement in our home for that one phone call. Hearing from a child who is so focused on the Savior, he helps remind us all about the True meaning of Christmas. I am so looking forward to this time of year. Although I have mixed feeling about the speed in which this month goes by. I am taking in each moment.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment