On Monday November 14, we went to Disneyland with the cousins. Megan was so excited about going with cousins and her brothers. She could hardly stand it, she has been waiting for the last month for this day. So although the boys probably could have done something else we all went. I was excited myself, Why you might ask? Well for me, it was the thought of all of us being together one last time. For Megan these trips aren’t done. For the boys they are, they are all so big now that Disneyland isn’t too exciting to them. But I love Disneyland, I never get sick of it and either does Megan, So with all the Boys getting older and 2 will be gone soon, it was one last trip. It was great, the boys had fun and so did Megan. We went with Amy, Matt, Ethan, Sarah, Ben, Cassie, Carter, Hallie, Ellie, Sadie, My parents, Grandpa Anderson, and Uncle Paul. Melissa and her 2 boys also showed up for a little bit. It was a ton of fun. We did about every ride you could do. And it was truly a good day!





0 comments:
Post a Comment