If You Build It, They Will Come. . . And Come they do!
This is what our boys have been working on all summer. WOW!! Yes, I have heard that, also that I am crazy to let them build something like that in our back yard. Ok for anyone that has not been here we have a huge yard, And our top part is all I can keep up with.
So I figure, Why Not! This is more amazing in person. It is literally a skate park in our backyard. And on a regular basis we have about 10 boys here skating. The perks, I know where they are skating, No driving them all over, No worrying about where they are, No worries about what they will face and do. I know where they are and who they are with. It is great!
The down side is, it is very busy at our Home but I figure it's worth it.
So as a famous commercial says...
Wood- $500.00
Nails- $45.00
Metal for rails and stairs- $50.00
Paint- $45.00
All other supplies- $200.00
Time spent with Brother- $ Priceless
Parents peace of Mind-$ Totally Priceless.
Can't put an accurate amount on what we gained! Great to watch our Boys work together!
But as you will see from the pictures at the end, with this comes a little stress. We had a broken bone. It was finished August 27th, and Trevor broke his ankle the first night. So it was onto the Urgent for us. Gotta Love Boys!! Never Dull.





0 comments:
Post a Comment