September 30, 2011
Wow, Your 15! Can you be that old already!
Happy Birthday Trevor(Bubba). Thankfully I am still aloud to call you that. But only Mom, and occasionally Megan is aloud too. I can hardly believe my eyes. I look around and all I see are Teenagers. My boys are going up so fast. And here you are 15 years old, soon to be driving. High School came this year. I know that it has been hard. I know it was hard to watch all your friends go to the other high school. But I promise it will get better. I know that doesn't help right now. Being a Teenager is not easy, there's so much you want to do but have to ask permission for. I am sorry that you don't always get the answer you want, I am thinking of you when I respond. Somethings you will win, others I will. But we will compromise on what we can. But I will never compromise on protecting you where and when I can. Sometimes that means that I will be the Bad Guy. I am totally Ok with that. I love you more than that Teenage Brain can comprehend. And that is also OK right now, someday you will see and know that all we want is your happiness. You are such a good kid, I am so thankful to be your Mom. I know that being a boy, things can get a little to mushy for ya. So someday when you read this, you will know without a shadow of a doubt that your Mom loved you. And she gave all of herself to you and your Brothers and Sister. I love watching you grow up and watching you decide who you will be. Its tough to be the youngest of 4 boys. Everyone expects you to be like the others. I hope you know I love each of you for who you are, differences and all. I love watching you with your little sister when you don't know anyone is watching. I see the kindness in you and the love you have for her. Even if it is hard for you to describe out loud. Your actions speak the words for you. I am thankful for the spirit you bring into our home. Even when their are the days we don't agree. I love you Trevor, I am proud of you. Happy Birthday hope it is Great!





0 comments:
Post a Comment