Changes
We are at the time in our life that changes are a regular occurrence. Today David and I watch our 2 of 5 Graduate from High School. Today we watch our Tyler move forward. Forward is the direction we want all our children to head in. Forward is the direction we take to progress in this life. Watching each child take their own course is amazing. What one does isn't a blueprint for the rest. But when they watch one they decide what they want to do and how. In our home right now their are many decisions being made. What do I want to be? How do I get there? When do I go? Why am I going? These are all decisions we must make and do on our own. You can ask for advice and listen to those who have done it before you. But ultimately you will need to take the best path for you. I have mixed feeling about today. Excitement, Sadness, Joy, Wonder, Nervous, Relief and just plain Happiness. I am so pleased with Ty and his choices and the things he has done. He is a good kid. Who even at 3 could tell you right from wrong. Its not something that I can take credit for, He was just born that way. He has always been our black and white child. Never questioned the important things. But he is my risk taker and loves to be active and busy. He is our child that at 4 realized that he had it pretty good and came one day and said, "Mom, I don't want to grow up. I want to stay a kid" I didn't want you to grow up either Ty. I love being your Mom. I have loved watching you grow up into this amazing young man. I love being your cheering section. I love your sense of humor and how you just are happy being yourself and no one has ever been able to change that. I love that you Stand up when needed and are a great example to your brothers and sister. Enjoy this day Ty, remember all that is important and has happened to make you who you are. Remember the good and the bad because that is how we grow. Remember this is always home no matter where you go. Remember we love you and there is always room. I love you Ty, Thank you for making it an honor to be your Mother!





0 comments:
Post a Comment