Can you really be 18?
There are times when I feel like I blinked and the time was gone. I guess this is one of those times. Our Tyler turned 18 on Feb 9, I know I am a little behind. But it has been a busy month. I shouldn't be surprised that he's 18. But it just feels too soon! This is our Second child, Second of 5, Second of 4 boys. He is my child that never wanted to grow up. He liked being little. He is my child that when he wanted to learn something he dove right in. I remember thinking when he was a baby, man this kid doesn't even want to roll over yet. Then at 7months he rolled, crawled, and sat up all in the same month. Then at 8 months he was standing and by 9months walking. I couldn't believe it. And he has been running ever since then. Maybe its that Beck in him that makes him like he is. But all I know is that he is good at whatever he tries. He loves life and trying new things. He is my black and white kid, and I am sure that needs no explanation for those that either can relate personally or have a child like that. He is my adventurer, never afraid to try something new. Even if it is going to give his Mother a Heart attack. I love this blonde haired, blue eyed boy and Man will I miss him when he leaves for school next fall. But I know that he is going to love the next stage of his life and he is looking forward to the things before him. So Happy Birthday Tyler, I love you with all my heart!





0 comments:
Post a Comment