Can you really be 16!!
Sometimes it is so hard to believe how big my kids are getting! I feel like I blinked and they were teenagers. Today Kyle turned 16, he is the 3rd of 4 boys. And he has the perfect personality to be the middle child. He is smack in the middle of 5 kids. But He is a pretty go with the flow kind of kid. Not to say that he is mellow by any means. Because anyone who really knows him knows that he is full of energy and personality. He is happy with who he is and isn't directly influenced to change that. I feel really blessed that so far none of my boys are pushed into things and they are very happy to stand up for their beliefs. Kyle has already this year handed out 3 book of Mormons. I love his enthusiasm for life and the way he looks at things. Not much gets him down. And if things don't go the way he likes, he just tries harder the next time. Now he is by no means perfect. This child knows how to push my buttons and can send his Mother into needing a time out. (hahaha) But I adore this kid and he does his part to make things brighter. The Beck house is definitely not boring. Happy Birthday Kyle, I love You!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment