October 28, 2010
Hey Mom,
Well first off I want to say sorry that I did not get you an e-mail earlier about my health condition. I had planned to tell Sister Luna but the days came and went and I was so busy that I forgot to call and have her send you an email, so I am sorry about that. But as of right now I am 100% health no problems the infection is all gone and I feel great. Ready to get in to the work with all the new energy that I have so we will just have to see the miracles that God places before my companion and I. But it is good to be healthily again and without pain.
So about that family that sent you an email I wrote for them haha we were at their house Sunday night after church and she asked me if I could write the email because I know where all the keys for English are and it would be faster. But those are their words.hahaha They are a great family really funny and just awesome. They have been members for longer then 10 years and every Sunday they have the missionaries over. They are awesome really great and fun to talk too.
Things have been going great this week we have had alot of success and it is awesome we have had a lot of meeting and had a lot of great experiences. There have been some tough meetings especially with this member named Alexcandera she is a little grandma that was just baptized by Elder White actually. And she is great but she just is having a hard time accepting well maybe not accepting but applying the principles in the Book of Mormon to her life. I have run out of things to do. She loves to talk about the branch and what everyone is doing wrong or how she does not like someone so I don't know what to do. I understand that it is not my responsibility but the responsibility of the branch president but at the same time I feel like I should help her because just so happens that one of the people she does not like is the branch president. So what can I do to help build a friendship between her and the members of the branch? Maybe you know but I feel like dad might know as well since he was bishop and most likely dealt with these kinds of problems before, but any points would be great.
Well I think that is super cool that Tyler wants to go to BYU and I will be praying for him and his test results that they are good and that he can get into BYU since he has mentioned it before and I understand how bad he wants to go there. I still can not believe that he cut his hair I hope that he sent me a picture today if he wrote me I can not remember but if not do you think you can next week? I have got to see it and the fact that he does not have white hair like he did will be interesting to see. But just let him know that I will be praying for him and that he will do fine he is a smart kid.
As for Trevor football is already over that is crazy I can not believe it. And that his team was not that good had to have been a bummer for him. But next year is high school football, well that is if he decides to go for it or not. But in the end as long as he had fun right that's what matters.
Wow AJ and Craig are about off that is crazy and to think that they are just to start one of the greatest things in the life. I think that is a bummer about it is that they have just started and mine is already half way over. For a moment I wish I could go back and start all over but at the same time I realize that I have been doing what the Lord wanted me to do and I am happy with that. As long as a come home knowing that I have done that which the Lord has asked and fulfilled it, I will have no regrets and be glad to come home at this moment I feel this way so I hope that it continues through the rest of my mission.
Well mom I love you and thank you so much mom, but I want you to know that I would not be here or the person that I am without you. You have been the one that has taught me and been there for me my entire life. I feel much like the Sons of Helaman when they said we know not save our mothers knew it. Mom this is what I think about you and all that you have done for me I knew nothing but I knew and know that you know it. Well mom I love you and I hope that you have a great week.
Love Always
Kevin
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by It Just Keeps Getting Better at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment