CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Monday, August 16, 2010

"2010-2011 School Year"
Here comes the Class of 2011, I Can't believe we have a another Senior!
I can't believe how big my kids are getting. We have a Senior, Sophomore, 8th grader and a 4th grader. It doesn't seem like they could be at this point. And Kevin had been out for 10 months. Yes, I know some of you are saying, "Wow Kevin has been out that long". Well I will tell you that it seems way longer. But I can't believe we have another Senior, and he is busy working on getting things together for the College apps. He wants to go to BYU, Provo. We hope that works out. He spent some time up there this summer and he loved it. Kyle is looking forward to the track season and hoping for New Records. Trevor is liking being a 8th grader, and Megan is enjoying being in 4th. Looks like a great year ahead of us. They all have great teachers and we except a lot of new experiences and great memories.


1 comments:

Leticia said...

Gosh! I just love all of my nephews and niece! I hope they have a great school picture! Just a beautiful family!