Journey through Egypt and Israel
with My In Laws
My wonderful In laws are letting me post their travels for you all too see. They left in January for a 10 day trip. Oh, yes we were all a little nervous about this trip. But, Judy was so excited about going on this trip, so how could you not be excited for her. And when they arrived home it was so wonderful to hear all about their travels. That we all read so much about in the scriptures. Now I can't give you all the details on the pictures but the trip was great. They visited all the sites and even took a trip on a boat in the Sea of Galilee. They visited gethsemane, the tomb, walked were our Savior walked and his apostles. So I thought it would be nice to see it through their eyes. I will be posting pictures of their trip throughout the month. I hope you all enjoy this as much as we did.





1 comments:
These pictures are so awesome! Thanks for sharing. This is where I want to go for my 40th, but the family wasn't so excited about the idea, we'll see....what an amazing experience.
Love, Anjanette
Post a Comment