CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

All together "but missing One"

All together "but missing One"

Our Children

Our Children

Tyler's Mission

Tyler has been called to Serve in the Chihuahua Mexico Mission.

Tyler is now is Chihuahua Mexico-Here's his mailing Address's

For Packages send to the Address below

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico ChihuahuaMission
Calle Ojinaga #2210 A, Antes Morelos
Colonia Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

For Letter there are 2, one is Pouch mail- You do the following-Fold the letter into Thirds and secure it with tape leaving the ends open do not seal the ends closed. Top left corner write your name and complete return address. Affix first class postage in the top right corner. In the middle write the missionary address as follows:

Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Here's another address you can also send letters too:

Elder Tyler Sterling Beck
Mexico Chihuahua Mission
Ojinaga # 2210 A, Antes Morelos
Cuauhtemoc
31020 Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Mexico

The above address could change if I get a direct address to where he is staying.

Thanks for all the support and Love!! Love You All.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, TYLER!!!
I can't believe that my boy is 16 today. It doesn't seem like that could be possible. 16 years ago on Feb 1, I went in to see the Dr. and he was sure that Tyler would be here before the next morning . Well, Tyler had different plans. He decided that 9 days later he would make his presence. We went in at 9:00pm on a Monday night, Left Kevin with friends and headed for the Dr. Tyler decided to make his arrival at 3:58am that morning. He weighted 8lbs 4oz and was
20 1/2in long. His Big brother could hardly wait to see him. They have been best friends ever since. Tyler was always so happy to be a little kid. He was always telling us he didn't want to grow up. He said he likes being 4, and I don't think that changed much over the years. He has many things he enjoys doing. He loves to skateboard, surf, snow board, wake board, dirt bike,and hang out with all of us. He is a blessing in our home. He has always had a very clear few of right and wrong. He was just born with that. What a blessing as a parent. We love you Tyler. It has been a joy to watch you grow over the last 16 years. Looking forward to seeing the man you will be. You have a great start on that. I love being your MOM. Happy Birthday!!!




5 comments:

Leticia said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!
We love you!
Can't elieve you are 16!!!
Wow!
My kids really look up to you!
YOu are so cool and have been a good example to us all!!!
When my boys get bigger...you are gonna have to show them the ropes!

Love,
All of the "other"
Beck kids...
Rob, Leticia,
Lyse, Tay, Ry, Nol

cassie said...

Wow it is so crazy how fast time goes by. Happy Birthday Ty we love you and thought about you all day. I hope that you had a great day. Oh great I bet all the girls are lining up outside the door. Cant wait to see you! miss you all
Cassie,Ben, Carter, Hallie And Ellie

there's always something.. said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Do you now see life a little different...Mission, College, Family, (Oh-My)....LIFE!! (My Tyler saw life this way when he turned 16 and freaked out a little).. Enjoy!

Love, Anjanette

Trish said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you will soon have another one driving! That's crazy!
Miss you!

Amy said...

Good Looking Kid! Happy Birthday Tyler! I still remember your baptism and when your dad lifted you from the water and you raised your arms in the air and yelled I believe I did it! It was one of the sweetest memoried of my life. You were so excited to be a member of the church and it will stay with me forever. You are still that kind of young man now. Always do what is right and the Spirit radiates from you! Couldn't be prouder of you. I love you, Ty! Happy Birthday!
Love, Aunt Amy