Megan's Report
Megan came to me a week ago, and wanted to tell about her new project that was due the next week in school. They were doing reports and presenting them in class on Hero's. She was very excited. She told me this. . .
Megan-"Mom I know who my hero will be."
Me-"Who is that? Did the teacher assign you someone?"
Megan-"No, we get to pick our own."
Me-"Oh, so do you need to do research on your Hero."
Megan-"Oh, no Mom. I already know lots about my Hero. He is a real life hero. He saves people all the time."
Me-"Wow, who is this Hero you have chosen."
Megan-" Its my Uncle Dan! He's a real Hero Mom, he helps people and he's someone who is here now and is a real hero.
Me-"That's a good choice, I'll help you write your report."
Then the other night I went to check on her. And I found her written report. SO I just had to share it with all of you.
My Hero is my Uncle Dan. He's a police officer. He is a real Hero. He's even gotten an award for saving people. He helps people all the time. Now he is a Hero because he's a Dare Cop. And he saves kids just like us. My Hero is my Uncle Dan. I'm glad I have Hero's in my family.
It wasn't long but it didn't have to be. I am just happy that she can see the Hero's she has in her life. That she knows the real Hero's, the ones she can look up to. It's amazing the things you can learn from your children. They are my Hero's. I love them all.





2 comments:
Julie - I love our blog. that is such a cute story. Our kids are amazing aren't they? I am continually taught by them. Love ya, Tonya
PS my girls think your boys are cute.
That is so GREAT! It is always special when a favorite hero is a family member! So cute Megan hope it tuens out well!
Post a Comment