These are my boys. This is Tyler with his best friends Scott and David. We have had many nights of band playing, PlayStation, and Skate boarding. They have had a room to have band practice in. But when every one left for school, I took the Band Room apart and started converting it into a Den/2nd Family Room. So when the Boys cam back they had no where to play. I had even taken the drum set apart and put everything in the Attic. So these very clever boys, got the drums down and looked like this. We all loved it, what a great weekend and so much fun to see them. David has received his Mission call he is going to Bolivia and he reports on Dec 28,2011. He is the first to go, then Tyler and Scott will go after school gets out in the spring. I love these boys, they are truly amazing and great friends, So blessed to have had them in our Home over the past couple of years.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment