"Lets Go Riding:
This is my favorite Family Activity that we do. I just love riding and hanging out. It is so fun and one of the most relaxing things. You are just out there and no one's around and its great to just to chill-lax with the Fam. I love to watch my kids just laugh and ride and enjoy being together. I feel like I have to enjoy every one of these trips being that they are all getting so big and getting ready for that next step. Tyler will Graduate this year and be off to BYU Idaho next year. Kevin will be back but off to College himself. We are getting down in the numbers and it is kinda strange to think that this family of SEVEN, went to SIX, and soon will be FIVE!!! Things don't always go smooth and I feel half the time I am stressed trying to make every one Happy. But I can't image doing this with any other CREW!!! I Love them no matter how CRAZY they make me sometimes. Thanks for a great trip FAMILY! You are the best!!!





1 comments:
Your family is so amazing. I hope and pray that when my kids are a little loder they want to do things together like yours does. I love reading all of the fun things you do as a family. Love you all.
Lisa
Post a Comment